View Profile JigglypuffClient

Very well done.

The Ultimate banger.

its ok.

1 Game Review

Choose To wait for mom. "You should have eaten without me"
Choose To eat without her. "You're very impatient.

36 Audio Reviews

you have some fine melodies there, friend

This is good. If you added some bass to the background it could be SUPER NICE though.

cesar0504 responds:

Thxs for your feedback :) But I don't know which bass add to this. Maybe in the future.

That, my friends, is how you do a drop right.

However, I have a problems with this. All of this newer stuff is good none the less, but you've seemed to fall into a pit of... "you". What I mean by this, is that most of your stuff uses the same synths, beats, and most importantly, fast-paced cheery melodies. While this isn't inherently bad, it gets somewhat tiring when song after song from you is like this. And I know that your music is so better than mine, but this is just what I've noticed since I've been following you a very long time now.

Schtiffles responds:

Trust me, I agree wholeheartedly, and I often find myself sick of my own music as a result. That's why I was trying out something different with that future house track a while back. Unfortunately in the end my sound design skills are just shit, and I tend to latch on to whatever worked in the past rather than try to come up with original patches. Also I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, making music helps me unwind, but I find the sound design portion of the creation process to be stressful and frustrating rather than enjoyable. Glad you brought this up, gives me a chance to speak on the topic as well. Appreciate the honest feedback.

I make chiptune songs. Nothing special though.

17, Male